Tuesday 1 December 2015

Lists and Prayers #reverb15

What sort of lists do you have on the go at the moment?  What do they suggest you are praying for?

  • Help my son pack for his upcoming transatlantic move!

 

let go gracefully



care of the soul

  • Commit  to craft projects… Finish knitting my daughter’s Christmas gift.  Move on to handmade felt and sewing projects in the New Year.


creativity

  • Prepare for teaching new dance-fitness programs I plan to launch in January


prosperity

  • Try cooking one new healthy recipe a week.  


nourishment

  • Write my annual family newsletter to post with Christmas cards. 


enduring friendships

Home improvements: redecorate... paint, take out the old carpet and put down wood floors, print and frame recent family photos, put up the holiday decorations 
*resume reading & implementing The LifeChanging Magic of Tidying Up

beauty & tranquillity

Plan a kid-free weekend away with my partner. 

romance

Find thoughtful presents for my loved ones this festive season. 

joyfulness

Research and discover an interesting course to enrol in next year. 

inspiration


For the month of December I will be participating in #reverb15. If you're interested in learning more or receiving prompts such as the one I explored today, click here. Big thanks to Kat McNally for bringing us all together once more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...