- Help my son pack for his upcoming transatlantic move!
let go gracefully
- Practice yoga, journal, and read inspirational books such as Thomas Moore’s classic.
care of the soul
- Commit to craft projects… Finish knitting my daughter’s Christmas gift. Move on to handmade felt and sewing projects in the New Year.
- Prepare for teaching new dance-fitness programs I plan to launch in January
- Try cooking one new healthy recipe a week.
- Write my annual family newsletter to post with Christmas cards.
Home improvements: redecorate... paint, take out the old carpet and put down wood floors, print and frame recent family photos, put up the holiday decorations
*resume reading & implementing The LifeChanging Magic of Tidying Up*
beauty & tranquillity
Plan a kid-free weekend away with my partner.
Find thoughtful presents for my loved ones this festive season.
Research and discover an interesting course to enrol in next year.
For the month of December I will be participating in #reverb15. If you're interested in learning more or receiving prompts such as the one I explored today, click here. Big thanks to Kat McNally for bringing us all together once more!